Today we are talking GIVEAWAY!! Yeah for free stuff!! I talked about Get Your Pretty on a few Friday’s Favorites back. In a nutshell, it is curated capsule wardrobes for the working woman that also provides you looks to help make getting dressed every morning a breeze. You can see how I applied her formula below in a look further down. #GottaScroll
View this post on Instagram
Double tap if you ❤️ this work wear #ootd! If your black blazer feels a little dated or too stuffy, try pairing it up in new ways – like with a printed top and bright pants or a skirt. It can also be a casual Friday topper when paired with dark was jeans. Try this easy work wear #outfitformula – Blazer + Patterned Top + Bright Bottoms + Leopard Flats. Get a work wear seasonal shopping list and daily #outfitinspo with the #GYPOStyleChallenge. Link in bio.⠀⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #gypo #getyourprettyon #winterstyle #capsulewardrobe #everydaywear #winterfashion #styleaddict #instafashion #wiw #ontrend #workwear #workwearstyle #officefashion #workstyle #workfashion #workoutfits #chicworkchick #9to5chic #workwearwednesday
What is Get Your Pretty On?
Alison Lumbatis, the founder, has created seasonal capsule wardrobes (for work and play) that help make getting dressed every morning a no-brainer. #NoCoffeeRequired Her capsules give you everything you need to build an office appropriate wardrobe! She also has more casual capsules but I’m focused on the work wear ones. See an example of her Winter 2018 Work Wear Capsule Wardrobe here. Each capsule includes:
- A capsule wardrobe shopping list of on trend items and classics basics (you’re free to shop where you want and spend as much or as little as you want!)
- Links to shop for recommended items online or in store (she has done the work for you by choosing items to suit every budget and body type!)
- A beautifully designed printable outfit guide so you can hang it in your closet when you need inspiration
She has also created several challenges that she runs year round to help implement her capsule wardrobes and help get you out of a style rut. Her Spring Work Wear Challenge will begin in mid-March.
I am going to help showcase her Work Wear Capsule Wardrobes by bringing her looks to life. You can buy her capsule wardrobes seasonally or through the end of February you can purchase an annual membership. Learn more about the Annual Membership here.
In bringing the above look to life I used her formula (Blazer + Patterned Top + Bright Bottoms + Leopard Flats) as a guide but picked pieces already in my closet! And while I mostly followed the formula, I modified it slightly. I opted for a white blazer because we were having a gorgeous Spring-like day. I swapped snake flats for the leopard flats because I felt they coordinated with my white blazer better. #AllStillAnimal It really is that simple to implement her capsule wardrobes and I will be showing you a few more looks later this week!!
Now, the reason you are all here!!
This week one lucky reader will WIN a 2019 Work Wear Annual Membership! This will give you access to the capsule wardrobes for ALL FOUR seasons (a $116 value)! You can learn more about the Annual Membership here.
There are several ways to enter (enter as many ways as you like):
- If you are a blog only reader, simply comment on this post why you need this in your life! You will need to include an email address so I can contact you if you win. FYI – all comments must first be approved so it will not immediately appear! I will approve them though!!
- For Facebook users follow both My 9 to 5 Shoes and Get Your Pretty On, comment on the above picture (on Facebook) why you need this in your life.
- For Instagram users follow both My 9 to 5 Shoes and Get Your Pretty On, comment on the above picture (on Instagram) why you need this in your life.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter (if you are already a Newsletter subscriber you are automatically entered).
Giveaway entries will close at 5PM EST on Friday February 22nd and the winner will be notified via email or DM. The winner will need to provide their email to Get Your Pretty On to claim their prize. Good luck and let’s get excited for more Capsule Wardrobe fun!