Yesterday I kicked off a new series, the Dog Days of Summer Series!! While yesterday was all leopard today I’m going with Holiday theme! It’s Red, White and Blue casual (but I also shared some work appropriate looks that rock this same color combination)!! I love pops of red and cobalt blue for fun and focus and those are two colors I wear ALL the time!! I’ve picked out some of my favorite pieces currently for sale (I actually have the DVF sling backs in a black and white … so practical and comfortable)!!
Dog Days of Summer Red, White and Blue Looks
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I may earn a small commission. This is what keeps this blog going so thank you very much for your support!
Shop RED for the Dog Days of Summer
You can never (NEVER) go wrong with a pop of red anywhere!!
Shop WHITE for the Dog Days of Summer
White is still trendy big into the fall. Wear these pieces now … and well into October!!
Shop BLUE for the Dog Days of Summer
So many gorgeous dresses but I also found a few good shoes to knock your socks off!! #PunIntended
Shop Sales for the Dog Days of Summer
Because it is a Holiday … and you have nothing better to do than shop … and there are so many good sales going on right now … I’m giving you a roundup of the ones I am shopping (and what’s in my cart)!!
- Ann Taylor – 60% off all sale styles, and 40% off all full-price styles (Need inspiration- see the Summer Capsule Wardrobe)
- Anthropologie – Extra 40% off sale items! In my cart: this blouse, these $12 pants, this cardigan (really!!) and these jeans!
- Boden – Up to 50% off sale!
- Brooks Brothers – The Fourth of July Event (through July 8) — extra 25% off already reduced styles by creative director Zac Posen! Get this Navy Sheath Dress paired with these adorable Mary Jane Pumps! I also saw these sandals on a coworker last week paired with a green suit … LOVED the whole look!!
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase, plus up to 50% of All Star Days picks.
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles!
- Nordstrom – We all know the big sale is coming but they just added new markdowns, I bought this $47 Moto (also comes in black) and this silk blouse I’ve been eyeing!
- Zappos – Filter by style and brand and have some fun … I certainly am!
Happy Independence Day!!