I look forward to this day ever year. December 26th. The start of the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale. Our presents are all opened, all the food has been devoured and the family has settled into lounge mode. The little ones are playing endlessly with their new toys; the big ones are watching football and putting together the annual Christmas puzzle (yes, that is a thing).
I, on the other hand, am paging through the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale pages drooling over items to use my gift card stash on. In my cart this year you will find: some trendy pieces I’ve been dying to try, some transitional pieces (because, yes, spring really will be here sooner than you realize and some items with a little sex appeal (because if spring is just around the corner – Valentine’s Day is knocking on the door).
My picks for the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale
1) Pleione Bateau Neck Long Sleeve – $40.80, I plan to wear this with a leather skirt to counter the delicate pink.
2) AZAARA Fan Cubic Zirconias Earrings – $104.98, wear these with #3 and well into spring and summer.
3) Topshop Layered Dress – $59.99, pair with the booties (#5) for a great outfit that can take you from work to happy hour.
4) Ted Baker London Falisia Lace Front Shell – $89.98, this is such a versatile piece to add some edge to a suit OR skinny jeans, just add black heels. VaVOOM! (Also comes in a long sleeve version.)
5) Hinge Daphne Bootie – $97.45, such a great neutral boot that will transition nicely to spring.
6) Sun & Shadow Lace Trim Smocked Chiffon Top – $29.49, trendy but at this price is worth the try. I plan on wearing this with cropped flares (yeah, yeah, I know) … or a leather skirt.
7) MAC ‘Look in a Box’ – Downtown Diva’ Red Lip & Eye Kit – $29.63 – I am always looking for a good red lipstick and MAC makes some of the best!
8) Natori ‘Enchant’ Chemise -$107.20, did I mention the upcoming holiday? Need I say more? Pair with the red lipstick (#7) for some serious sex appeal.